What is it?
Marathon Fitness offers a 4 or 8 week specialty fitness Boot Camp program.
Take control and be challenged! Get ready to tone up your arms, lose weight, reach intensive strength and cardio training. It is designed to enable you to concentrate and to excel in a short period of time. Best Results and Fast!
Why is it best?
- Makes the body slenderer and your figure more beautiful
- Effectively reduces cellulite problems
- Makes the skin smoother, more elastic, softer and revitalises dry skin
- Reduces muscular and joint pains
- Our boot camps are supportive, inclusive and provides an encouraging environment to promote fitness and personal best
- Intervals: These classes are filled with high intensity interval training with not much rest times, while producing much better results than you’d see from hiking on a treadmill for an hour.
- Lose Weight This small group specialty fitness class will focus on losing weight and building strength & endurance.
- Weights: Your Marathon Fitness personal trainer will help you choose the right weights based on your existing proportions and your goals.
- Appeal: We are going to help you build strength, endurance and agility while feeling great!
Weight Loss Maintenance
How long should your dieting phase last?
We will help you understand, keep you sane and motivate you to stay on your weight loss maintenance plan so that you achieve your weight loss goals and make this transition time easier and positive for you.
Following a weight loss maintenance phase consistently and properly will help you experience confidence and positive body compositions.
After dieting and successfully losing weight, learn how to incorporate “free” meals into your plan while maintaining your weight for weeks, months, years to come.
Explore Multiple Options to Help You Pursue Your Goals and Achieve Success
Customized Boot Camp workouts are always in demand and exercising outdoors, we can tailor the most effective exercises to your goals keeping in mind fitness abilities, ages and levels.
Specific programs are available for sports enthusiasts who want to build core strength and improve their golf drive; elite athletes who want to prevent or attend to injuries, rehab and prenatal clients who want to enhance their fitness abilities: new moms who want to get their pre-body shape back; and mature adults who simply want to make getting out of bed easier. With such an array of exercises available, we provide the necessary tools to help clients reach their goals, fitness training abilities, and implement new and exiting health and fitness into they daily routines by offering core strength, functional fitness and muscle conditioning though more mindful movement.
I love working out with Marathon Fitness and our boot camp group! Sandy is very skilled at modifying for injuries and ramping it up for those who can and need a challenge! She is one of the kindest and mindful personal trainers. They always have my best interests at heart and genuinely wants to see their clients succeed. I would recommend Marathon Fitness personal trainers to anyone looking to get in shape, stay in shape, or just have a resource to rely on for proper fitness technique and nutrient. Thanks for helping me lose weight and inches! I feel great!
I am in the best shape I have been in since I was 20 years old. I also have a lot more energy and can better deal with the stresses of working, running my own company and other commitments. I couldn’t have done it without!
Marathon Fitness’ boot camp sessions are filled with hi intensity and interval training. I enjoy the one-on-one attention that their personal trainers give. Most of the time in a class, you need to share the instructor with 20 + people, but when you sign up for Marathon Fitness’ personal training Boot Camp program you don’t and this fitness plan works best for me and my timetable. I would recommend Marathon Fitness!